Many, the appointments and initiatives of the members of the SGI for the next few weeks. Here, the first indications.
- Cycle of webinars, starting February 26 – Action @ 28 PNSD Animatori Digitali (Regional School Office for Basilicata): il February 26th Carmine Marinucci, Marco Di Paolo and Giovanni Piscolla they will intervene on “The Diculther network school and the III week of digital cultures 'Antonio Ruberti'; February 28 will be the turn of Paul Russo with "Going beyond the digital torture of Sisyphus"
- Terni, 3 March – Women's House: within the week Digital Rose, an initiative created to bring gender equality in the field of technology and information technology, a "digital café" will be held on digital, training and work. They will participate Emma Pietrafesa And Nicoletta Staccioli
- Asti, starting from 3 March c/o the great hall of the IISS. “G. Quill": 3rd cycle of conferences "Scienze di Primavera" by CDS – Science Dissemination Center “G. Quill“ and our partner Sabrina Gamba. The first appointment is with Prof. Carlo Alberto Redi, biologist and geneticist of the University of Pavia. The next appointments will be: Saturday 14 April with Dr. Andrea Vico (journalist and trainer) and Dr. Elisa Papa (psychologist) against Cyberbullying and social pathologies linked to social networks; Saturday 5 May with Prof. Giulio Senes (professor at the University of Milan and architect of greenery in therapeutic gardens); Saturday 19 May Dr. Michele Bellingeri (researcher collaborating with the well-known Prof. Davide Cassi in Gastronomic Physics and Molecular Cuisine). For info and reservations firstname.lastname@example.org
- aMAre legge– Children's literature festival on the sea (VI edition) March 17-20 event, which will take place on board a cruise ship en route Civitavecchia-Barcelona-Civitavecchia, offers a program of activities featuring meetings with writers, writing workshops, photography and journalism courses, film screenings and shows. Emma Pietrafesa will present the bookBullies and cyberbullies: that's enough!" (EPC publisher) and the workshop "I thought it was an app, but instead..." on the conscious use of digital.
- The collaboration between SGI and Italia Nostra – Education. The March 15 in Reggio Calabria our Secretary Paolo Russo will participate in the training course “Stones and citizens. Cultural Heritage Education. Active citizenship, intercultural, technologies” with a contribution on the promotion of cultural heritage through social media. The next morning he will meet the students of the scientific high school “A. Volta" who are participating in the third edition of the competition "Crowddreaming: young people co-create digital culture“. Also for Italia Nostra, but in Rome at the Treccani Institute on 17 March Paolo Russo will speak on the creative aspects of the use of digital technology during the three-day event "Educating in Cultural Heritage" from which the guidelines for the educational proposal of Italia Nostra for 2018/19.
- European ALL DIGITAL week March 19-25: States General of Innovation – thanks to Altheo Valentini SGI partner and board member of ALL DIGITAL – will participate with a series of online coaching circles. The initiative is open to all organizations and individuals who intend to promote any type of event (seminars, workshops, webinars, etc.) focused on two main objectives:
Strengthen trust in technology developing critical thinking and media literacy (including awareness of and fight against fake news, hate speech and social media abuse)
Develop a lifelong learning approach to improve digital skills in an ever-changing and increasingly digital-oriented economy.