SECTION 1: GENERAL RULES
The Assembly must be convened at the headquarters of the Association or in a suitable place to guarantee the maximum participation of the members. To this end, the Shareholders' Meeting can also be convened online and voting by mail or electronically is permitted on the basis of the conditions described in the following article and which will be noted in the relative minutes.
The Assembly can be held through any online service that guarantees compliance with the following conditions:
- that the chairman and the secretary of the meeting, if appointed, are present in the same place, who will provide for the preparation and signing of the minutes, the meeting having to be considered held in that place;
- that the chairman of the meeting is able to ascertain the identity of the attendees and the regular running of the meeting and ascertain and announce the results of the vote;
- that the person taking the minutes is able to adequately perceive the events of the meeting being minuted;
- that attendees are allowed to participate in the discussion and vote on the items on the agenda, as well as to view, receive or transmit documents.
SECTION 2: METHOD OF ELECTING OFFICERS
The President is elected directly by the Assembly with an open vote.
The Vice-President, the Secretary General and the Treasurer are elected among the Councilors during the first meeting of the Board of Directors by open vote on the proposal of the President.
The Board of Directors is elected directly by the Assembly with an open vote.
The Board of Directors of the Association is composed of a minimum number of 3 up to a maximum number of 9 Directors, determined on the basis of the following table:
|Number of Members entitled to vote||Number of Directors|
Up to 30
From 31 to 60
From 61 to 90
From 91 to 120
From 121 to 150
From 151 to 180
In the case of a Board of Directors made up of only three directors, the offices of Secretary General and Treasurer will be held by the same person. This option remains available upon decision of the Board of Directors even if the Board of Directors is made up of more than 3 members. The other charges cannot be combined in any way.
SECTION 3: APPLICATIONS
Nominations for the Board of Directors can be presented by all active Members who are up-to-date with the payment of membership dues. The candidacy must be signed by at least 3 Members in good standing with the payment of the membership fees.
Candidates for the Presidency can be presented by all Members duly registered and up-to-date with the payment of membership fees. The candidacy must be signed by at least 7 Members in good standing with the payment of the membership fees.
The candidacy must be submitted using the appropriate online form, which must be advertised and activated on the Association's website no later than 45 days before the opening of the Assembly during which voting takes place.
Nominations can be presented up to 15 days before the opening of the work of the Assembly during which voting takes place.
SECTION 4: VOTE FOR DIRECTORS AND CHAIRMAN
All Members duly registered for at least 3 months prior to the opening date of the Assembly during which voting takes place and in good standing with the payment of membership fees have the right to vote. Each entitled Member receives a personal token which guarantees the regularity of the vote.
Each Shareholder pursuant to Art. 10 of the Articles of Association can delegate another member to represent him in the Assembly. The granting of the proxy must take place in writing with a handwritten signature, if written on paper, or a digital signature if transmitted in electronic format. In the case of online meetings, the practice of delegation remains permitted as per legal obligations, but is strongly deprecated.
All candidates for the Board of Directors are listed in a special online ballot paper, accessible from the Association's website. Applicants are listed in alphabetical order by surname and first name. With partial exceptions, those who are also candidates for the presidency are placed at the top of the list, always in alphabetical order. Each member can express a number of preferences equal to the maximum number of seats available on the Board of Directors, marking the names of the selected candidates.
A specific voting option is available next to the names of the presidential candidates. Each member can choose to:
- Use one of the Councilor Election Preferences to check one and no more than one voting boxes for the Presidency. In that case, the preference applies simultaneously to the election of the selected candidate to the Board of Directors and to the Presidency.
- Use one of the preferences for electing directors to mark the voting box for the board of directors. In that case the preference is counted for election to the Board of Directors, but not for the Presidency.
- Decide not to vote for the candidate for either the Presidency or the Council, leaving both voting boxes unchecked.
In the event of an ex-aequo between two or more candidates, which causes a surplus with respect to the seats available on the Council, a runoff is held between them in the shortest possible time, using the same voting rules.
The voting procedures are valid if:
- The legal quorum has been reached and the Assembly is validly constituted;
- Half plus one of the participants in the Assembly cast their vote.
The vote is expressed through the appropriate online procedure available on the Association's website for the entire duration of the Assembly. If a Shareholder is unable to cast his vote during this time window, he has the option of:
- send it by certified e-mail to the PEC of the Association, digitally signing the form made available by the Secretariat.
- send it to the registered office by registered mail, signing the form made available by the Secretariat and attaching a photocopy of a countersigned identification document
Only the votes received before the conclusion of the meeting are counted as valid.
SECTION 5: VOTING FOR VICE PRESIDENT, SECRETARY GENERAL AND TREASURER
During the first validly constituted meeting of the Board of Directors, the President proposes a Director as a candidate for each of the offices of Vice-President, Secretary General and Treasurer. With the exception of the candidate, each of those present casts an open vote on the President's proposal for each office. Voting is by simple majority. In the event of a tie, the President's vote is decisive. In the event that one or more candidates proposed by the President are rejected by the Board, the procedure will be repeated until all the offices envisaged by the Statute have been elected.
SECTION 6: CHANGES TO THE REGULATION
These regulations can only be modified by the Assembly in accordance with the procedures established by law.