As usual, during the Week of Digital Cultures we announce the results of the competition Crowddreaming: young people co-create digital culture, whose third edition called on students and teachers from Italian schools to propose ideas for the creation of Europe Square, a digital monument to Europe as a transcultural laboratory. It was required to identify elements of Italian culture inherited from other populations residing in Europe and vice versa.
This year we have finally managed to overcome the somewhat stale formula of the competition and to operate from one perspective cooperative: we all work together to achieve a result of greater value for the community and then within this… may the best one win. We take the opportunity to thank all the teachers who contributed with passion in their free time – often in the evening or at night – to the common discussion on Telegram. What continues and what anyone is welcome to join.
The first phase now concludes with the selection of the ideas that best match the project Europe Square and that between now and the end of the school year will be followed by tutors belonging to the DiCulther network in their implementation phase. The effort of the teachers will be rewarded with participation in a dedicated edition of the online course New paradigms of interaction in the field of Digital Heritage curated by the Marche Polytechnic University.
Here, without further ado, is the list of schools admitted to the second phase:
- IC4 “G. Ferraris” – Modena (C. Pitrelli)
- IIS Amedeo d'Aosta – L'Aquila (FS Donati – F. Persi)
- IC Capozzi-Galilei – Valenzano (N. Nardi – G. Palumbo)
- “Foiso Fois” Artistic and Musical High School – Cagliari (B. Artizzu)
- Classical, Linguistic and Human Sciences High School “F. De Sanctis” – Trani (A. Di Zanni)
- “Galileo Galilei” Scientific and Artistic State High School – Bitonto (P. Di Gravina – A. Licinio)
- IC “G. Palmieri – S. Giovanni Bosco” – S. Severo (T. Boscolo)
- Scientific high school “A. Volta” – Reggio Calabria (G. Casile)
- IC Vinci – Vinci (P. Vezzosi)
- IC “D'Azeglio-De Nittis” – Barletta (C. Cuccorese – P. Leone – M. Cognetti)
- Classical, Linguistic and Human Sciences High School “F. De Sanctis” – Trani (MI Romano)
- IISS “Giuseppe Pavoncelli” – Cerignola (G. Misuriello – D. Luongo)
- “Socrate” State Classical High School – Bari (A. Chierchia)
We thank all the participants for their commitment. It was not easy to make the final selection.