INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We wish to inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, the personal data (personal data and curricula) provided by you will be processed in compliance with the above legislation referred to and according to the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, integrity and confidentiality.
- Data controller
The Data Controller is the Stati Generali dell'Innovazione Association, with headquarters in Rome, Via Alberico II, 33, in the figure of its pro-tempore Legal Representative (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing for which the data is intended
The personal data you provide will be published on the Association's website for the following purposes:
- Promote the Association through the advertising of the identity, photo and curricular data of the Members, of the owners of the Social Bodies and of the Coordinators of the Association.
- Allow Members to know the names, photos and curricula data of other Members.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data (personal data, photos and curricular data) supplied by you is your consent to their publication on the Association's website.
- Data Recipients
The personal data you provide and for which you have given specific consent will be published on the Association's website and, consequently, known to anyone.
- Data retention period
The personal data you provide will be kept as long as your consent to the treatment is active.
- Rights of the interested party
At any time, you may exercise the right to:
- request and obtain access to your personal data;
- request and obtain the rectification of personal data;
- request and obtain data portability, i.e. receive them in a structured format. in common use and readable by automatic device;
- request and obtain the cancellation or limitation of the processing of personal data, in case you revoke your consent;
- withdraw the consent to the treatment, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.