E-NLL is a European network composed of 26 partners from 14 European countries, which aims to initiate the debate among stakeholders on the topic of learning in later life. The network focuses on the 50+ population and their particular learning needs.
It aims to help all stakeholders (municipalities, local communities, training institutes, NGOs, social partners, older people's organisations, etc.) to build models for the inclusion of older people in lifelong learning pathways through the provision of models for learning, mobility and volunteering.
E-NLL also encourages cooperation between those who organize and deliver adult education courses.
The E-NLL website (www.enll.eu) offers various materials that support this discussion:
- a collection of over 120 good practices from various European countries, offering interesting models and ideas for senior education activities;
- Thematic materials on active citizenship and volunteering, hobbies and leisure, intergenerational learning, digital skills in adult life;
- Learning opportunities: information on European initiatives and financial resources for older people
- Links to useful sites and documents
- Events taking place in various European countries, organized by E-NLL partners, open to all interested parties
- contact details of the project partners, who you can contact for further cooperation
The E-NLL network is organizing an international conference on 25 October 2012 in Sofia, Bulgaria, which is open to the participation of all interested parties.
“E-NLL – Never Late to Learn! Promoting Opportunities for Learning in Later Life” “is a multi-stakeholder GRUNDTVIG network, supported by the European Commission (504632-LLP-1-2009-1-BG-GRUNDTVIG-GNW).
Follow the account to tweet @ENLL_IT
Live streaming on Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Enll.it?fref=ts